Israel versus Judaism
Zionist Oppression and Acts of Violence
The Israeli government, its military and police force and other zionist organizations in the Holy Land have for decades oppressed not only the indigenous Palestinian people but the anti-Zionist Jews living within "its borders" which it claims to represent as the "government of the Jewish people."
Click a link below to view images and see the zionist violence and oppression of the Anti-Zionist Jewish residents of the Holy Land. This list represents only a small example of Zionist activities against Anti-Zionist Religious Jews. More will added.
- 8 Sept 2009 The story of Mrs. Yenta Markowitz
- 30 August 2009 Violence in Jerusalem
- July 12, 2007 Extreme Communism is Being Practiced by the Courts in Jerusalem
- July 2007 Witness Statement of Israeli violence against imprisoned Religious Jews
- July 14, 2007 Ultra-Orthodox Jews opposing Zionist Approval of the "Abomination" Parade are arrested and harassed
- June 27, 2007 Ultra-Orthodox Jews erecting a sign calling for Modesty of Dress are Beaten by Zionist Police
- February 7, 2006 Violence in the Holy Land against Rabbis protesting desecration of human remains.
- November 23 2006 Violence in the Holy Land
- April 26 2005 Anti-Zionist Orthodox Jews Attacked in Synagogue
- April 15 2005 Anti-Zionist Orthodox Jews attacked near Regavim, Holy Land
- April 5 2001 Forced Autopsies - Research Operations Discontinued at Abu Kabir Institute
More acts of violence and oppression.....